IKAR is a modern world-class producer of liquid fertilizers. IKAR technologies – effective liquid fertilizers which are unique in their formula, one of the best teams of agrotechnicians and professional technological solutions.
IKAR technology has a unique and clear product classification, which gives the possibility to choose effective products from the following six IKAR product classes with more accuracy:
· INTENSE - Fertilizer growth control;
· CORRECT - Fertilizer elements correction;
· ADD VALUE - Fertilizers with high added-value materials;
· PHYSIO - Fertilizers with physiological effect;
· ASSIST - Additives changing the physical qualities;
· ORGANIC - Organic – microbiological products.
IKAR know how, products and solutions help farmers and partners get a better yield and profits, save time and protect the environment. IKR technologies are presented in twelve countries of the world and the geography of our products is constantly expanding.
· Our products are the result of the work of specialised European laboratories and IKAR professionals. IKAR liquid fertilizers – concentrated solutions of nutrient materials necessary for the plants.
· IKAR fertilizers are unique as their formulas and composition are elaborated taking into account the peculiarities of climate, soil and crops in the territories they will be used in. Private R&D centre, plants‘ laboratory and constant communication with distributors and farmers allow immediate response to the market changes and needs.
· Only premium-quality raw materials are used in the production, which ensures high fertilizer concentration. The plants, due to the use of high-quality raw materials, will avoid phytotoxicity. Strict quality control and modern production lines ensure constant quality of the output products.
· International IKAR distributors are real professionals in their sphere. IKAR thoroughly selects, trains and cooperates only with tested distributors and partners in each market.
· Environment-friendly and energy-saving solutions are implemented and applied in the IKAR plant, allowing decreasing the production costs and minimizing the damage to the nature.